cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

First Ezio, now Northern Traveler.

Can any of the Stadia reps here find out why Google/Stadia seems to be OK with Ubisoft releasing content for AC Odyssey on ALL other platforms that they are NOT releasing on Stadia. 

It's one thing when there are exclusives released based on platform, all of us understand that. But in Stadia's case, it's like Stadia is being exclusively LEFT OUT of content releases for AC Odyssey. Google SHOULD have a problem with that, and if the company doesn't have a problem with that, then they're not serious at all about gaming or about building this platform with serious gamers.

We already know that the version of AC Odyssey on Stadia is not up to date with the version on other platforms, but at least when they just release content, like an outfit as a Club reward, it should be available to us too. But even the Ubisoft Club for Stadia which has 26 rewards, is behind the Ubisoft Club for every other platform, which has 30 rewards. It doesn't make any sense. The game costs the same here... in a lot of cases it costs more. But we're being shorted regularly on content.

This might be true for other games too, but this is the only one that I know about so I don't want to guess about stuff I don't know. But for sure, Ubisoft and Google are not making sure that Stadia players of AC Odyssey are getting the same content as other platforms.

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Community Member

The developers need to follow up. 

Ubisoft support replied, that 1.5.4 will be applied to Stadia at a later date. No ETA for yet. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

If this isn't addressed in some form soon then this will be the last game I waste money on by purchasing a terribly licensed version on an unsupported platform. What a disappointment. Will cancel stadio pro soon as well. Have they given up on Stadia support already?

1 Kudo