cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Final Fantasy XV - Comrades DLC crashes at the start of the game

First of all, thanks for fixing the save bug.

However, another bug is still present: The Online-Player DLC Comrades is crashing right after the character selection and first cut-scene after leaving the truck.

Video of the crash: https://streamable.com/jefc9

The game abruptly ends and Stadia comes with the error "An error has occured. If you want to continue, just start the game again" (that's not the exact quote, just a translation).

Please fix this! ๐Ÿ™‚

4 Kudos
10 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Kanban This game just can't catch a break can it? You should try to communicate this to the Square Enix support as well, since it seems the issue is on their side (similar to the save bug)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Kanban : It took Square Enix and Stadia developers 2 whole weeks to fix the first save issue reported on Stadia, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to resolve this one since it was reported earlier this week IIRC.

Good luck! M

I'm hoping that by the time it is Christmas my kids won't experience any such crashes as the rest of the Stadia users who have purchased FF XV will have completed the quality assurance on this game that appears to have been so poorly executed by both Square Enix and Stadia.

Too busy rushing stuff out the door without the necessary checks in place IMHO.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo 

This issue was reported on reddit day one of the service. Certain types of people are attracted to Stadia and those are generally people that don't play multiplayer so you saw a lot more people reporting about the singleplayer save issue and not the multiplayer crash issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@mcnichoj : Thanks, I don't check Reddit, but good to know that it was reported earlier.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

any solution?? :0

0 Kudos
Community Member

This is still an issue ... Please, at least, tell something Google !

0 Kudos
Community Member

They should answer, there are already many issues created by this question and above (on the other that we are talking about) they have not bothered to answer, this is not a problem of one, there are several experienced people (the same problem of the saved parts, a shame)
0 Kudos
Community Member

They should answer, there are already many issues created by this question and above (on the other that we are talking about) they have not bothered to answer, this is not a problem of one, there are several experienced people (the same problem of the save-game, a shame)

0 Kudos
Community Member

In the meantime I contacted Square Enix about this issue and I got the answer this morning. Guess what they replied:

"Sorry about your issues. Please contact Stadia."

Here we go again. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€

1 Kudo
Community Member

Such is fate... Let the spam COMMENCE!
0 Kudos