cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Fifa 20

Hi Stadia team, I would like to ask will fifa 20 come out for STADIA? I really would like too see my favorite game on STADIA. Thank you Regards Aleks
22 Kudos
29 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Aleks FIFA 20 is personally one of the games that I want to be available on Stadia as well.

Make sure to submit your suggestion/feedback through the Feedback option from the Stadia app. The more they know people want this, the better chance it will be available.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Community Member

I will push this Note to the Dev team on a daily basis!

Tags (1)
4 Kudos
Community Member

I would love it
1 Kudo
Community Member

FiFa would be great on Stadia, but EA has yet to release a single game on Stadia, despite being in the publisher list at the reveal event. Hopefully they will soon arrive on Stadia, but maybe they won‘t jump on because of their own subscription/streaming service in the making 😕

1 Kudo
Community Member

Google and Konami can publish PES Soccer (Like it was for Xbox one the beginning) and when EA will see that they can make money even with Stadia, they will follow.... creedy boys there for sure 😉

1 Kudo
Community Member

And activision, is necessary.
2 Kudos
Community Member

Either PES or FIFA would be awesome. Cause Football Manager can't fulfill my soccer needs lol.
2 Kudos
Community Member

I agree 100% with we need more sports on Stadia, considering there is only really "1" (sorry I don't consider a "management" game sports at all so football manager u don't count) and def EA sports is who u would be aiming at to get more sports games on Stadia (since they are pretty much the only ones doing sports games "major" ones anyways) but I'd rather see PES 2020 on Stadia than garbage FIFA lol they can take forever to bring that out. Lol I'm also just commenting from a goalkeepers perspective before anyone wants to get all crazy. Maybe FIFA is the better soccer game if you're a striker but PES destroys FIFA EVERY YEAR when it comes to goalkeeping.  

0 Kudos
Community Member

+1
1 Kudo
Community Member

For me, it's simple: Stadia is in an unique position. Imo it needs to do only one thing to eventually dominate the market: Ensure the new FIFA and new Call of Duty become available for Stadia. So many people have a console simply for one of these games. Not to mention, the **bleep**load of people that would love to play it but don't want to buy a console or game PC. This combined with new consoles coming out at the end of the year, gives Google the opportunity to dominate the Market in regards to players. The rest will follow eventually. Leaving only people so set on their current systems (PC master race and hardcore PS/XBOX gamers, refusing to switch despite any valid reasons) in a niché. So imo Google needs to do everything it can to push for these games on Stadia.
0 Kudos
Community Member

+1
0 Kudos
Community Member

+1, i  play only nba 2k20 on stadia, i am not interested in other games... and i am missing fifa 20....then i would remain "pro" user...

0 Kudos
Community Member

Personally I don't care for Fifa, but more games is always good. However, I think this is part of a cycle that is hard to break. EA isn't going to port a game if it doesn't make them enough money, but Stadia doesn't have that much players. So I'm curious if this is going to happen any time soon.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Fifa 20/ soon 21 would be so great on Stadia!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Any news or comment from Stadia team about this? Its a big mistake not having FIFA since day one as its one of the most played games we like it or not

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey men, c'mon.

The train only passes once.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I totally agree with this. FIFA and/or PES would be great additions to Stadia. A lot more people would be interested. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Google, conozco a mucha gente que compraría Stadia solo por tener el Fifa,  es necesario para que vuestra plataforma funcione. Saludos y esperamos un anuncio pronto!!

0 Kudos
Community Member

I personally would love to see that game on Stadia. But without a buddy pass, I won’t be able to play it. (Please, to everyone...)

Still needs a buddy pass
0 Kudos
Community Member

I vote for Pes

1 Kudo
Community Member

At this point I would be happy with any soccer, tennis, or volleyball game for Stadia!

- K0BRA
0 Kudos
Community Member

Not sure, but I think EA and EA origins were planning on their own cloud gaming service. If that is the case, it would be funny if they released fifa 20 on stadia. They bought Gaikai cloud gaming service in the past, did they not? I even beta tested their cloud gaming service. Back in the Mass Effect 2 days.

0 Kudos
Community Member

hey

i'll never subscribe to stadia without fifa or pes

end of the discussion

football is the number one of all sports

0 Kudos
Community Member

I will really subscribe to Stadia when FIFA or PES is available, this is a general thought of many users.

0 Kudos
Community Member

You should just sign up, enjoy a bunch of games for free during that first month. Cancel PRO and not pay a single dime and just buy the games you want when they are released and still not need to sign up for PRO. 

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Community Member

+1

0 Kudos
Community Member

+1

0 Kudos
Community Member

Estoy totalmente deacuerdo en que es fundamental tener el fifa en Stadia, entonces entraremos en otra dimensión de juego onlain y tendrá esta plataforma mucha más credibilidad para futuros suscriptores

0 Kudos
Community Member

Fifa20  is one of my favorite games and I appreciate if they added to Stadia.

0 Kudos