cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Features/Games Request area - GOOGLE community managers/team

Community manager/Google Staff @ChrisFromGoogle @GraceFromGoogle @RyanFromGoogle @RhettFromGoogle 

Can we get an area where we can put down features / games we would love to see on STADIA

Examples: from GOG.com

becde445d984912737d6ebfb2bae2460.png

What is the Wishlist?

The Community Wishlist is the place to suggest, discuss and vote on all the things you would love to see on GOG.com.

To browse wishes, start by selecting one of the four categories above.

Example 2:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/05/17/introducing-xbox-ideas-driven/

b7799d98b53d4e0c672045a6b974862a.png

Something like this would be great for this community to have so we can vote on the things we'd like the see the most, maybe something unique so obvious games like (FIFA/COD/BATTLEFIELD) all the huge massive games won't smother the voting because it's obvious those games will appear but I mean for games that might only be available on PC right now or lost franchises that aren't being used anymore.

9 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

need this @GraceFromGoogle  100 percent

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Microsoft has done a similar thing but it was for people to vote on what games they wanted to see made backwards compatible to the Xbox One.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

They need this so badly here the general stadia section is alright but I want a place to talk about games and features with some participation from google would be nice. I remember the xbox team would come and chat with us on neogaf or on teamxbox and talk about plans made it feel like we were a part of the process.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Agreed, Stadia needs this and I think it would really help Stadia grow. I would love to see the "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver" games show up on Stadia.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Two games that would make Stadia really shine for me are Cuphead and Sonic Mania ... 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Sleeping dogs/God hand/ Zeno Clash 3...could go on with all this titles that would garner hype.

0 Kudos