cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

FFXV Comrades

I'm trying to play Final Fantasy XV's Comrades expansion, but it crashes at the same point after the first cut-scene when you get out of the truck. Is anyone else having this issue?

Here's a video of the crash, it can be recreated on every attempt: https://imgur.com/gallery/PZlc9jN
5 Kudos
75 Replies
Community Member

@Fai No i didn't. First time played on Stadia, and probably whan bug was fixed (I bought it 1-2 week ago)

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey, to anyone on here... this is a different question, but no one has responded to my other post. Is FFXV worth the buy? (It's at $20 right now). Even with the bugs and all... is it worth it? I've never played any of the FF games before.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Xevioso As long as you're fine with the whole thing not being 100% playable yet then by all means get it. That price is a steal. It's a fantastic rpg 

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Pushing this back to the top because it's still unplayable for founders.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Fai I still have not received news from Square Enix, since I had something to say, for now what I said the other day "patience" is what they told me, **bleep** idiots, in addition to stay is not pronounced in this thread with 7 pages that **bleep**
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SicarioGamer No I agree. They tell you to be patient but don't tell you how long the wait will be or even a guess at how long it'll be. It's frustrating for sure.

1 Kudo
Community Member

So I recently purchased FFXV and was disappointed to hear when I jumped into discord to find some people to play with that comrades doesn't work for Founders. That made me sad 😞 - simply because non-founders have no problem playing the Comrades DLC and Founders can't.

Founders had longer to wait, we were right there with you when you announced Stadia, sang the songs of praise (and don't get me wrong still do!), and love everything you've brought to the table - and definitely think you've shaken the industry up!

But please, help us get this fixed - between you and your partners at Square-Enix you can figure it out. I'm a web developer and know how difficult it can be sometimes, but even just a temporary workaround or wrapper until the underlying code is sorted would be much appreciated.

If the issue is that the game expects a user to have a suffix, give them one - I'd happily play with #0000 at the end if it means I get to play online with the amazing community that's surrounded you... I'm sure the others would agree! (heck Breakpoint occasionally shows #0000 and everyone is enjoying that game, myself included!)

Help us out, pretty please 😄

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'm having this same problem, any word on a fix ETA?
2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I just booted it up today and what do you know it's still broken. Please fix it 🙏

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Fai this is the reply of square enix: Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre. We are contacting you regarding your issues with FINAL FANTASY XV on Google Stadia. We have forwarded the information provided in your feedback to the relevant team for investigation, however we are unable to guarantee when/if the issue will be resolved in the future. Furthermore, we are also unable to guarantee that we will be able to provide an individual response in the future concerning the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience this causes and we appreciate the feedback provided.
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SicarioGamer Well at least they're admitting that there's an issue and they're forwarding it to people. More of a response than I got.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Still seems to be broken for founders :(. Has it been broken for any non founders at all or was it always just broken for founders?
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SteefBew Good question. Based on what people have been saying I'd say probably say it's always been broken for founders 

0 Kudos
Community Member

It works now

0 Kudos
Community Member

The multiplayer Is empty as It was 1 month ago ?

0 Kudos
Community Member

seems like it; wish more people would play

0 Kudos