cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

F1 2020 stadia ontroller ffb bug fix/workaround

A workaround For the bugged stadia controller ffb/vibration in f1 2020 game. Playing with xbox one controller causes the ffb to function correctly. This fix/workaround is just for the non-functional/bugged stadia controller vibrations/ffb for the f1 2020 game. 

Customize ffb options ingame and set values to:

For classic f1 (not fully tested):

Strength 1%

Effects 25 to 35%

Curbs 25 to 35%

Offroad 25 to 35%

For modern f1 (not fully tested):

Strength 1%

Effects 40%

Curbs 40%

Offroad 40%

Depends on traction. Less traction more slidy require lower values. The classic f1 bmw may be bugged but the traction is so low that 25% is sufficient for proper functioning of the stadia controller vibration. Ofcourse the xbox one controller on desktop works fine on default/standard ffb/controller options/settings. As far as I have tested. 

This will allow player to feel the limits of the vehicle like on the xbox one controller via the ffb more accurately/precisely as intended by the developer. Tho this is not an official fix/workaround. Just my personal preferences. 

Standard values, incase codemasters patches this:

2 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Member

@SilverOwly  Thanks for the tip - I was waiting to get that issue fixed prior getting F1 2020 game, thus the tactical solution being proposed looks promesing in the meantime

0 Kudos
Community Member

Np I fine tuned original post a little bit, i mostly do 1.35.35.35 for classic f1 cars. And 1.40.40.40 for modern.

Haven't tested all cars by far. But happy with it so far. Especially without assists this driving on edge feel and ffb improves my performance double, as the game is intended to be played this way. 

0 Kudos