cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Estimated Delivery Date Keeps Changing; Google Support Won't Answer Questions

Was wondering if anyone has been having the same problem as me. Over the past few days, my estimated delivery date of my founders pack has been fluctuating wildly, from between November 26 - 27 to into December. When I contacted Google support about it, all they would say is the December date was wrong, without committing to any actual estimate of when my order would ship/be delivered. Then they would repeatedly parrot "orders will start shipping on November 19" with no further information about my specific order. Has anyone else experienced this changing estimated delivery date? Its particularly frustrating when I preordered when they were advertising a November 2019 launch, and now it looks like I'm not going to get my founders pack until December.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mine changed by a day. Was supposed to be 19-20 Nov, but it's now 20-21 Nov. Finally got my tracking info and it should arrive on Thursday.

I feel your pain though. I'm so excited to play right now! (still no activation code). Hang in there, the wait is almost over 😄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos