cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Eso error 318

when will the bug be fixed? 

318 is a error you get when you type to many messges.

In stadia you get this error when you try to join a big group. You can't  login to this character til they kick you from the group you joined!

One big thing in eso is playing trials with 11 other players or big groups in pvp. Eso is not playable for me like this. There are some postings on the eso forums but no solution  so far (since launch)

Tags (2)
3 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Member

It has been incredibly annoying. I try to join a guild raid or even just fight a world boss, and for all the person on the other side of the group invite knows, I just ghosted them.

1 Kudo
Community Member

So?? Nobody can tell anything positive?

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Pnemnon,

I would recommend the following for this issue to make the developers aware of this problem:

• For anyone running into an issue where they are stuck in a group, please open a ticket with customer support. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

What you can also try is to open a new post in the ESO forums as maybe other ESO players on Stadia have an idea as well on how to solve that issue. And the developers are reading the forum as well, so they should see your issue too (which is not a guarantee though that it will be answered).

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Chufu You say post in eso forums which are not open and need invite code to join, you don't even get invite to join forums when you buy stadia version, just saying.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yes I was getting that, something about message spamming pops up, just took it as another problem with stadia and moved on... maybe in a few months it will be fixed.

0 Kudos
Community Member

And @Chufu I'm also pretty sure you posted since its read only for me without invite code, you posted about 60fps and got nothing so advising others to do the same, c'mon man.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@ARGAH,

regarding posting in the forum: As I mentioned not everyone is always answering in the forum posts, so it's not a guarantee that the developers will too, but it's one option to leave feedback to the developers as they are reading the forums there. This is why I also mentioned to open a support ticket, as this is the direct way to the support.

Regarding the forum invitation to get access to the forums: Everyone with an ESO Account gets access to the official forums. This is not depending on the platform that you play the game on. Everyone who doesn't have access can open a support ticket to get an invitation, see here.

0 Kudos
Community Member

0 Kudos