cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Elder Scrolls Online release

Jump to solution

This title was used during the announcements for the founders launch, but now is nowhere to be found. No information whatsoever on the release of ESO. Please, even a leak saying it wont happen is better than leading us all on with no information at all. ESO was the reason I preordered the founders edition.

With that all said. Please advise. We are all excited for the eventual release of ESO. We are just chomping at the bit for it. We would love a soft release date please. 

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Acheraun : No further information published beyond it being on the 2020 list.  I suspect that it will be after the release for XBox and PS4 which is in June, PC and Mac are in May IIRC, so if I was to take a guess I'd say Q3-Q4 release for Stadia, but that is just a guess at this point, and happy to be proved wrong once more information is made available.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Acheraun : No further information published beyond it being on the 2020 list.  I suspect that it will be after the release for XBox and PS4 which is in June, PC and Mac are in May IIRC, so if I was to take a guess I'd say Q3-Q4 release for Stadia, but that is just a guess at this point, and happy to be proved wrong once more information is made available.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same reason I preordered founders as well... I'm hoping that we'll see an announcement for the Stadia release with the greymoor launch in June

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you very much @Mad_Dog_Bravo 

Love what you goes are doing at Stadia. I sincerely appreciate the response!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Didn't Bethesda quickly mention it at the end of their press even (december/january?). I don't remember entirely but I think they said something about giving us more information around E3... They somewhat confirmed that it's coming though. 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes bakken.

They said they will give information at E3 about the stadia release.

It is happening guys. Just wait.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here. If it werent for ESO, I would never have brought Stadia at all, and am currently extremely underwhelmed. 

Under Googles list of Stadia games ESO is liste, as it SHOULD NOT BE as it is NOT on Stadia. Greedy @StadiaTeam lying to their to-be customers. 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I believe they canceled E3, so I think it's safe to ask them to just come out and say something about it at this point.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

As someone who's pumped a lot of hours into ESO with cp over 600 last I checked and a load of alts that game is an absolute mess with bugs so can understand why its taking a while to do a stadia port no word is pretty bad, even some details about FPS or something would be decent.

0 Kudos