cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Elder Scrolls Online - Mouse DPI issue

What I want to know is, the account I linked to Stadia has Greymoor.  However, the free ESO version is just the base game with Morrowind.  Does that mean that even though I have purchased Greymoor from ZOS, I can only play the base game and Morrowind on Stadia?  (Edit: With my account linked, I can access Greymoor without any problem.)  I am having another problem though.

I've spent quite a bit of time playing ESO on Stadia today.  Without addons to the game, ESO is quite difficult to play.  But I suppose that is how it is meant to be played and addons are basically cheating in a sense.  The only problem I have with Stadia at all is that my mouse DPI is not acting properly.  I have to make long sweeping motions with it to move short distances.  ESO is not responding as it should to my mouse movement.  I am using a UtechSmart 16400DPI VENUS Gaming Mouse.  I have tried adjusting the DPI to several different positions, and none make any difference.  I have the proper software for the mouse installed.  Does anybody have any suggestions on resolving this issue?

I have tried a different mouse to see if it helped with no change.  I tried a Razer NAGA.  There still seems to be a slow response to mouse movements during game play.  

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I have the exact same issue as well... Controller works fine but I want to play it with mouse on chrome...
What I noticed is that sweeping works fine as long as I stand on a spot, but as soon as I start running the camera starts acting very weird to mouse motions...

I contacted the Bethesda Support on twitter because I think it's the games fault because other Stadia games work fine... and controler works as well...
But they told me to contact Google... No answer yet...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

After dozens of mails Stadia support sent me to bethesda support again...
I don't blame them though I also think that it could be a problem on bethesdas side otherwise I would have not contacted ESO support in the first place... 😄

0 Kudos