cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Elder Scrolls - Help Please - Confusion On Controller Bindings

Hey all,

Been playing a ton of BL3 on Stadia and despite some bugs, I've had a blast. DLC3 looks awesome. On the ESO front, been playing these since the very first one came out, love that all my progress was not lost. But super confused on three specific controller issues. 

#1) I learned how to open chat to thank peeps for heals but now I can't close it?! I tried the same two button push that opened it but not luck. Anyone else have this issue? Has anyone solved this issue?

#2) I would prefer to not use chat at all when using a controller, using emotes to thank people. ESO PC has that but for the life of me, I can't find that functionality on Stadia's controller. Anyone figure that one out? 

#3) I have several toons but the one I'm working on at the moment is is a sorcerer that requires me to activate my pets for things like heals and attack. How is that done? Is it the same button that spawned them? 

Your time is greatly appreciated, 
Jin

Jin Phi from The House Of Phi, the first toon I ever created for the first game I ever played, Star Wars Galaxies. Sadly, back then, Baby Yoda did not exist!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JinookPhi Have you tried long pressing on the d-pad? I think emotes were on either right or up - sorry, can't remember for sure right now. I definitely saw that spelled out in the controller mapping when I was digging through there last night.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I looked at the mapping but I could have missed it, so I'll look again. Thanks for chimming in. 🙂

Jin Phi from The House Of Phi, the first toon I ever created for the first game I ever played, Star Wars Galaxies. Sadly, back then, Baby Yoda did not exist!
0 Kudos
Community Member

I got the emotes working, and I am now clear on the attack pet bindings on the Stadia controller, I still can't make the chat go away- it still pops up to the right

0 Kudos