cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ESO - gamepad or mouse&keyboard?

Hello guys,

I'm pumped for the release of ESO on Stadia, coming next week (16th of June). I was wondering if any of you have been playing the game on PC and/or console and is able to explain how different the experience is and which way is best. I know we are going to have crossplay with PC, which makes me think that mouse&keyboard will probably be best especially for PvP, but that makes it harder for me to play on my TV. So, focusing on PVE, do you think gamepad is viable or it is too messy?

Of course I'll try both but a first-hand experience from people already playing the game for a long time is welcome. I wouldn't want to start on a gamepad just to find out in late game that it's not viable and have to re-learn how to play with a keyboard.

Cheers

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

I am by no means the most experienced ESO player (CP level 200) but have played with a gamepad on PC since I started. I am not disadvantaged in anyway even in PVP. The game plays really really well with a gamepad.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I agree with @Onold I play with gamepad/ controller and it has always been a solid choice!

0 Kudos
Community Member

What they said ^

DenOutlander
0 Kudos