cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ESO Left stick no left or right movement

Jump to solution

Anyone else left stock freezing up in the game, works fine on everything else somits not the controller.

Found some.old threads about a bug like this on other platforms. Just wondering if anyone has a fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

Hello

Thanks for all the responses @codesplice @Babaganuche7 

It's not WiFi (Google mesh with stadia prioritised) it's definitely in game as pressing stadia menu the left and right works fine but then closing menu and going back into game it didn't work again.

Resolved by restarting the game but that's a pain.

Anyway it's all good 😁

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MrBlue I've not encountered that so far at least. What "screen" are you playing on - Chromecast, Chrome, mobile, etc.?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Hey @codesplice ,

It was on Chromecast, restarting the game worked but happened a couple of times... (Can't say what triggered it though)

Not the end of the world 👍

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MrBlue I seem to recall some posts about similar behavior in Destiny 2, where one of the sticks would just stop responding. 

Is your Chromecast connected via WiFi or a wired connection?

1 Kudo
Community Member

@codesplice  it's wired.

It was definitely the game itself, when pressing the stadia button the stick navigated the menus perfectly but then when going back into the game it didn't work.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Keep in mind that the controller itself will still be on wifi, I had an issue with my controller sticking input rarely, turned out the wifi channel was crowded, which makes sense since i'm in an apartment, it may be worth using a wifi analyzer to see if conditions are ideal.

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Good thinking @Babaganuche7, thanks for that!

@MrBlue Can you try using something like WiFiman to see if your WiFi channel is getting crowded? Switching the router to use a less-crowded channel might help.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Hello

Thanks for all the responses @codesplice @Babaganuche7 

It's not WiFi (Google mesh with stadia prioritised) it's definitely in game as pressing stadia menu the left and right works fine but then closing menu and going back into game it didn't work again.

Resolved by restarting the game but that's a pain.

Anyway it's all good 😁

View solution in original post

0 Kudos