cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ESO Controller + keyboard usage

I use Samsung Dex with a PS4 controller to play ESO, long time PS4 player. But I travel alot so having ESO on the go is amazing to me. 

I have a Bluetooth keyboard I use for almost everything in Dex. However playing ESO with a controller enabled didn't seem to recognize the keyboard.  

Anyone else have this issue? Especially makes issues for PVP, going into options to text over an on-screen keyboard is not even close to convenient. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Are you using this keyboard when playing on a TV with the chromecast or have you tried that keyboard on PC?

Keyboards are only recognized for PC so far, they are not supported (yet?) on TV or mobile. But might also be that your Bluetooth keyboard is not one that works with Stadia at the moment. This article in the Stadia helpcenter might help you a bit further. In case you need to set up your keyboard with the Chrome Browser, you can also find some tips in this article.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm using Samsung Dex to play, not a chromecast.

I tried a usb mouse and keyboard, didn't work either. I've come to the conclusion that keyboard/mouse aren't supported in general using the phone app.

0 Kudos