cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ESO: Character Transfer From Console

Is there (or will there be in the future) the ability to transfer existing characters from Console (PS4 in this case) to Stadia?

Not too fussed in having to re-buy DLCs but I have a lot of hours in ESO Character on the PS4 and would hate to have to start again from scratch.

Thanks....

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

0 Kudos
Community Member

it is only possible from PC to stadia and from stadia to PC and not from console tho stadia or pc.

1 Kudo
Community Member

That's a shame but thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

This needs to happen. Console gamers should at least be offered a one time transfer to stadia. Not spending a dime on ESO on any platform till they do!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi, I might have a solution to make things easier, I do posses a pc account with gold and stuff and I need gold and stuff on my ps4 account, if u get my vibe

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Unfortunately it's a no. They no interest in cross save or cross play or even allowing you to transfer your characters. The only way you can have tries to save is between Stadia and the PC because the stadia version is literally a PC port using the PC servers. well the Xbox and the PlayStation have their own separate servers

Sheaffer117
0 Kudos