cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Doom Eternal finally is here, BUT has INPUT LAG

I've been waiting for this day for a long time, finally Doom Eternal comes out. And unfortunately I have to say with great disappointment that it has input lag, in chromecast it is playable but it is appreciated, with keyboard and mouse it is horrible. I will be forced to request a refund, it is something that I did not want to say but it is so.

Is there any hope that google (or Bethesda) will fix it?
2 Kudos
43 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@CackleTV Division for me works perfectly, maybe your internet connection is bad.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Using your controller on chromecast there is no lag, but unfortunately on PC the input lag is horrible.

I compared the gameplay to a copy played through steam and the difference is as clear as night and day.

Doom is a fast paced precision game, and with input lag it makes it impossible to play on harder difficulty settings. 
I do hope Google can fix this issue in the future, but for now I requested a refund. 😢

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Veritas Thanks for sharing your experience, I plan to play on the controller.

Since you have the Steam version and you will be used to optimizing games on PC How about the graphics in Stadia, framerate, resolution, model LOD, TRAM, anisotropic filtering, geomapping, lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, Anti-aliasing, motion blur, filtering,.

What quality can I expect a lot of clipping and popping.?

I'll see the sunny background or have a high level?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have The division 2 AND Doom and on division the lag is very less noticiable than doom, may be because the gameplay of doom is more intense.

0 packet drop

1gb fibe connection

Not sure if i request a refund ... with medium quality and a little ajuste of mouse sensibly, it's OK.

Wired

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

lol why tf would you ever use stadia? Get a PC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@brotherman You right, get a $1500 pc just to play games... And some will wonder why are people broke...

0 Kudos
Community Member

I had already uploaded it but I will upload it again $ 4500 PC

IMG-20191204-WA0009.jpeg

Only the monitor 560$

20190502_145402.jpg

Stadia says AAA games 4K 60 FPS I don't care about the devices I don't care about no downloads I want the future, THE POWER OF TERABLUFFS

Screenshot_20200314-124705_YouTube.jpg

So I assumed it was the future more powerful than a PC because it was a data center.

tenor (3).gif

This is blizzard suffering from OWL

810epc7PeYL._AC_SX466_.jpg

 PC

data-center-centro-de-datos.jpg

 DATA CENTER

hqdefault.jpg

 CONSOLE

If Stadia is same a console...well I have no words.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have similar issues with the ID-tech Games, Doom and Rage 2. There ist eine noticeable  Input delay while aiming. All ihrer Games work fine. I am using Chromecast 4k, excellent Connection Status. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

what a low life, why would you be on a Stadia Community Forum if you dont even use Stadia.. oh you are paid to be here to talk trash.. I support FULL BAN

Regards, CackleTV - StadiaClan.com
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I got the answer I was looking for on reddit. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

I fully approve of the bans including my own, I'll just go ahead with something else

unnamed.gif

0 Kudos