cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Doom 64 Free with Eternal

Jump to solution

I was expecting Doom 64 to be in my Stadia account since I had purchased Eternal and it had stated Doom 64 would be given for free when it's released. But I don't see it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

@Doom 

The blog post says the following:

"If you purchased DOOM Eternal on the Stadia store on or before April 3, you get DOOM 64 for free as part of the Rip and Tear Pack. You’ll receive a code via email to redeem on the Stadia store, so be sure to claim your free copy! On your computer, go to stadia.google.com, click your avatar in the upper right corner, then click on Stadia settings. Under Stadia settings, click on Redeem code and enter the code from your email to get DOOM 64."

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer

discord.gg/StadiaStreamer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Member

@Doom 

The blog post says the following:

"If you purchased DOOM Eternal on the Stadia store on or before April 3, you get DOOM 64 for free as part of the Rip and Tear Pack. You’ll receive a code via email to redeem on the Stadia store, so be sure to claim your free copy! On your computer, go to stadia.google.com, click your avatar in the upper right corner, then click on Stadia settings. Under Stadia settings, click on Redeem code and enter the code from your email to get DOOM 64."

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer

discord.gg/StadiaStreamer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos