cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Does anyone else feel lied to and let down?

I mean Google made some huge promises back when I signed up for the founders edition, but the end result was so pitiful I just get irritated looking at my stadia remote. Terrible game library, non “negative latency” and missing features aside. (That horse has been whipped good and proper).

The sheer failure to deliver on all points in a what gets me. Why bundle this with a chrome cast that you obviously knew would over heat, a device that performs worse than a browser + USB combo. Fabricating tales that wireless + chrome cast is not only best, but revolutionary. 

I am not here to have a cry about it, I am seriously chewing on requesting a refund as I cannot seem to find a single strength with this product other than my now curiosity turned disappointment... I also do not wanna throw money into a platform doomed to be axed in a couple of years... anyone got some compelling reasons to stick with this?

Tags (2)
2 Kudos
50 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Quite a few miss-steps by Google, all told.

Honestly, I expect a big pivot regarding the actual product they are selling by the time its more widely available.  

Frankly put, Stadia is so niche at the moment - its basically for those with *very specific requirements* and/or early adopters out there that just enjoy trying new tech (like me).

I cannot see Stadia in its current form (and following the current pricing plan / service offerings) winning over your average consumer. 

I wonder if Google has reached that conclusion too, already, and perhaps this accounts for the radio silence (which is somewhat deafening at the moment!)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

the 6 dec i answered that i was content with stadia and how they managed it,and that i was not let down.

But now i actually starting feel let down from the complete and utter silence from them.

I mean we are now four  days from a full month, since the last lifesign from them on their own homepage.

i expected a bit more professionality

But i think i am also a bit damaged from work ( working in project management/digital sales) and one thing i really hate from my suppliers is the silent treament 😄

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

We customers/users should present a class action lawsuit for misleading advertising on Stadia launch and service.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I would sign on the dotted line

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

We the users/customers should present a action lawsuit for misleading advertising during the Stadia's Launch.

If even Apple was afraid of due to slow old phones, why Google lied us about the service and we don't do nothing more than be patient?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

carcajada-gif-9.gif

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Nosotros, los usuarios / clientes, debemos presentar una demanda de acción por publicidad engañosa durante el lanzamiento de Stadia.

ÉSTE COMENTARIO TAMBIÉN SERÁ BORRADO OTRA VEZ?!?!

Si incluso Apple tenía miedo debido a la lentitud de los teléfonos viejos, ¿por qué Google nos mintió sobre el servicio y no hacemos nada más que ser pacientes?

0 Kudos
Community Member

😂

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

tumblr_inline_n8zr5lz2711rksxnu540.gif

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@matzy I cannot see Stadia in its current form (and following the current pricing plan / service offerings) winning over your average consumer. 

I believe the free plan can boost Stadia, I mean do you know how much would cost the next gen console...? Easy $800 - $1000 (console, controller and at least 1 game)

The free plan is what the mass are waiting (670k android install of the Stadia app...), but are google data centers ready for that huge amount of players...? I believe this is the reason they have not released it yet, the need to beef them up. 

And they also can communicate on the fact that Stadia is more powerful than the PS5

0 Kudos