cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Do I permanently lose my free claimed games when I temporarily stop my subscription?

Jump to solution
Hello there. Quick question. When my pro subscription expires or when I stop the subscription myself I lose my free claimed games. What happens if I decide I want to continue my subscription afterwards, however? Will I have permanently lost my free claimed games, or do I regain them when I continue my subscription?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @DryRoastedLemon, you don't lose them permanently, they are just "frozen" and you can't play them anymore. But as soon as you reactivate your subscription you regain access to your claimed free games including the save data.

What happens to my claimed free games if I’m no longer a Stadia Pro subscriber?

If your subscription to Stadia Pro expires, you will lose access to your claimed free games. When you reactivate your subscription, you will regain access to your claimed free games with your save data intact.

See here for more information.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @DryRoastedLemon, you don't lose them permanently, they are just "frozen" and you can't play them anymore. But as soon as you reactivate your subscription you regain access to your claimed free games including the save data.

What happens to my claimed free games if I’m no longer a Stadia Pro subscriber?

If your subscription to Stadia Pro expires, you will lose access to your claimed free games. When you reactivate your subscription, you will regain access to your claimed free games with your save data intact.

See here for more information.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
Thank you very much for responding!
1 Kudo