cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Division 2 shadows and images not rendering till very close

This is really bugging me and only a half hour in, shadows and certain objects are not rendering till within 15-20 metres, walking down the street is like walking round one of those gun ranges where the targets pop up and the far away parts are even worse.

Was the game ready? I can't remember this happening on Xbox.

Edit/ Perfect example right here, look at lantern on top of boxes at left and documents on wall at right:

https://youtu.be/15vjKlu8rt4

1 Kudo
6 Replies
Community Member

Yes is ready.

For Stadia.

The first games I got had good ACO, DBX2, TRUE, FFXV ports

As I acquire more 22 games at the moment I am seeing the failures regarding PC.

Stadia has no power

BD3 and Metro have freezes that are impossible to target.

Ghost Recon and Rage 2 get 10 FPS in some areas.

I am honestly impressed that Stadia is still on duty, clearly the executives have to be scared to death in their bunkers with mercenaries for their protection in case the virus arrives they can shoot him with a nuclear bomb.

unnamed (1).jpg

0 Kudos
Community Member

Its funny you say FF15 was a good port which it was if you expected it to be the same as Xbox version but I expected 60fps here and thought that was the minimum, FF15 just looks a choppy mess to me so bit of a disappointment.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@ARGAH 

FFXV in PC is unplayable Origin, Windows Store and Steam versions have stutterings every 5 seconds.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Whito ah right was unaware of that, as for me coming from console stadia is still a step up but my minimum requirements were 60fps if it is what it says and way better than console that should be no problem surely and notice you subbed to my YouTube there, not gonna see much think I have like one video.

0 Kudos
Community Member

So after looking into this a bit turns out it is a division 2 problem that happens mostly on PS4 pro, apparently plugging an Ethernet in helps a bit which is non helpful here because our console in the cloud is connecting to division servers and feeding back the display, must be something about Ubusoft own servers unable to load high graphics quick enough.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@ARGAH 

Oh don't worry about my sub to your YouTube channel, I do it so that they don't close your channel

0 Kudos