cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Division 2 appreciation thread

I would just like the stadia and Ubisoft team know how much of a great job they done with this game, the game plays amazingly the load times are as good as it gets and contrary to my belief we can actually compete with PC players pretty well, if this was a test to see how crossplay works it does and does very well so consider making it a norm with all future (and past, yes Destiny) releases.

So again great job guys, if anyone else feels the same let em know here.

7 Kudos
12 Replies
Community Member

Indeed @ARGAH , I totally agree Division 2 works pretty well (both through Chromecast Ultra and Chrome in PC). Furthermore, crossplay with PC players is much better than expected

My favourite game in Stadia so far - the optimisation level in Stadia plus the co-op functionality are key factors.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Heard from many people that it runs almost flawless. Credits are going to ubisoft at this point!

Sadly i already bought this game since the release  and played the heck out of it via GFN, back in the time in 2019.

Burned out on it. Got the eagle bearer, 12 min raid time or something like that, and wasted half of my reallife with that game back than. 

So, pls be careful with that game and don't become me^^

If you don't believe me. Then talk to the dude at the helicopter LZ BOO and search for "paddyx1991" in the raid times!^^

1 Kudo
Community Member

@ChronosP  I’ve been you with destiny and ESO, now being you on this and yes it’s a health warning this eats away at your time but we are all aware, f**k it as adults we learn to use our time accordingly but for kids yeah take the advice.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Division 2 is the best Stadia port so far. I had it as my main game, until I bought AoT2 and now killing titans is my favorite hobby.

Nor do I expect Koei Tecmo to lower the price, these people sell virtual sex for 100 dollars per season pass.

Hopefully the company breaks and other studies acquire the IP.

But I also want to thank Ubisoft for the effort, I expected worse performance than Ghost Recon, I am surprised.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yeah @Whito its great, really gets me away from that sitting waiting on players feeling like I’m on a dead platform with Destiny.

Got 78 hours logged already and only paid for the base version at £8 so unbelievable value for time and theres many more to come after figuring out what that recalibration station was yesterday and making my first build instead of just throwing crap together so i’m 515 gear score.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Well dead platform, we will see PS5 with its 8 teraflops and the 3080 series with games developed for consoles.

Anyway I expect much more from Stadia 😛

Division and The Crew are great with discounts on their departure, I am really enjoying Division, that is if I bought the expansion and I plan to buy the season pass next month, since Destiny I did not enjoy a looter shooter so much, Anthem was extremely disappointed.

Still not trying PvP in the Division, I was scared ... thanks for the info that if you can compete in Stadia.

giphy (11).gif

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yeah pvp is fine I go in that dark one and don’t really get it so just fight everyone and do ok, like not once have I thought died because on stadia, usually it’s just an op build pretty much one shotted me or we have proper decent battles that go back and forth for a while.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@ARGAH @ChronosP 

Oh but that's music to my ears.

tenor (12).gif

Actually the only game that I would never play is Fortnite, but not because of the toxicity, it is because that game is for the youngest what Playmobil, Lego and GIJOE were for me.

I remember spending all day building fortified bases and battle traps in my neighborhood gardens.

And the next day the gardener had broken everything.

We spent the days planning and building things and we could never really play.

Although we threw stones at the gardener.

As times change, today young people are zombified on a screen.

Have you ever seen a Lion in a Zoo and felt sorry.

That is the internet.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Whito I have 500-600 wins on fortnite and don’t even like it but can guarantee even though the graphics are in a kids style the actual mechanics for success are far more difficult to master than any pvp shooter out there, basically only played because I loved br’s and pubg was a broken often 15fps with a 10 metre draw distance for grass absolute eyesore on Xbox while fortnite just worked.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Oh I am sure it is difficult to play

I mean it is a game for children, not because of its visual aspect, but because it is popular for them, then I have many games to play, at my age it is not an environment that I want to experience , in many other games there are also young people, but Fortnite is specifically for them, and I am sure that there are more skilled kids than me.

I just feel sad that they don't learn agriculture, fishing, hunting, diving, swimming, climbing, sports, and self-defense.

But I am happy, we have the Division.

SlimNaughtyGermanwirehairedpointer-max-1mb.gif

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Whito 

Oh PvP in this game is very toxic dude, be prepared for that! The whole dark zone is a sh*tshow. A place, where grown men acting like freakin 12 year olds toxic entitled children when you kill them or vice versa. In fact its the toxiest game ive ever played back in the day. But its still part of the endgame and can be fun to go in the dark zone and feel its own pressure there by extracting loot. Just nothing for the thin skinned people, thats for sure.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I thrive in those environments @ChronosP but so far in division it’s all nice, just spent two hours with a group doing dark zone pve stuff it was great at end I told them time to leave but I fight all 3 of you first, knew I’d get rekt and did, loving it though.

0 Kudos