cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Destroy all humans

So the release date says July 28th for Xbox ps4 pc and stadia but I still don’t see it on the stadia store. Was wondering if it’s being kicked back to a later date like so many games on stadia. But normally they tell us so we can can be disappointed earlier on. I could have started playing it two days ago if I bought it on Xbox, but I wanted to buy it on stadia so I waited the couple extra days. So my question is how long do we have to wait.

10 Kudos
9 Replies
Community Member

Looks like there is no release date 

I was waiting on this as well as I'm becoming accustomed to playing on Stadia now. It would be great if third parties announced correct release dates.

0 Kudos
Community Member

That’s awesome. I’ve tried my best to stay positive about stadia. I whole heartedly want it to succeed but the cons outweigh the pros in most aspects. The fact that stadia is becoming known for the fact that it never has a the same release date as its competitors (normally a later release date) and they are starting to care more about silly indie games than games that will actually bring people to the platform. Not to mention all the issues with the actual hardware. My chrome cast ultra keeps over heating and shutting off even though it has an A/C vent right next to it and it also has trouble connecting to my WiFi and keeps getting booted off and saying there’s no networks to connect to. So many cons and not enough pros. This is obviously my opinion and seems to be the opinion of most people. I stuck around longer than most, but honestly they are quickly losing my support.

2 Kudos
Community Member

It's an absolute joke how long it takes to get games on Stadia. Imo it's a horrible choice to own as an only console. It's like by time a game hits Stadia you've already played and beat it elsewhere and no longer care about it. Like look at Star Wars. November release lol. It came out forever ago lol.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Well I look at it differently. 

I won't purchase it on another platform and I will even wait that it's has its price cut down.

This way dev will not get the full money.

I might also don't get it at all.

Plenty of game to keep me busy on stadia anyway. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Now now stop using wifi and it won't have any issues.

As for your lies about majority of ppl having same problem as you it's false got 90 friends on my list not w single one has issues..

0 Kudos
Community Member

I've had zero issues with Stadia. Nothing but flawless gameplay. It would be great to see more and earlier releases but I'm confident they'll get there!

0 Kudos
Community Member

I was really looking forward to play Destroy all Humans remake on the Stadia. Baldur's Gate 3 and this game are the reasons I got a stadia... 😞

0 Kudos
Community Member

yeah we do need some news on this , i know i want this game and no release date-- not good signs 

1 Kudo
Community Member

FWIW - Mashable says "now available" which is clearly wrong, but Polygon says "in the fall" for Stadia...

0 Kudos