cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Destiny2onStadia Strike Tournament.

Stadia Guardian Controller StandStadia Guardian Controller Stand

*This is a user-hosted community event. I am in no way affiliated with Stadia or Bungie. This tournament is licensed under Bungie's Destiny 2 Competition License as outlined here: Destiny 2 Competition License Conditions.

Destiny2onStadia?

Something I believe we could turn into a trend as the newest Destiny 2 community.

When?

Saturday, January 25th at 01:00 PM Central Standard Time.

Prizes.

1st Place:

firstplacecopy.jpg

$100 Amazon Gift Card

1 Stadia Guardian Headphone Holder

1 Stadia Guardian Controller Stand

1 Stadia Coaster

2nd & 3rd Places:

secondthird.jpg

2nd:

$50 Amazon Gift Card

1 Stadia Guardian Headphone holder

1 Stadia coaster

3rd:

$25 Amazon Gift Card

1 Stadia Guardian Controller stand

How to participate?

Email StadiaStreamer@destiny2onstadia.com your Stadia name and your Destiny 2 Power level. First 16 entries qualify. USA Stadia players only!

How will this work?

With your competition, complete a game of Strike. At the end of the game, the player with the most kills, moves on to the next round until the final. Tournament will be live-streamed on https://mixer.com/StadiaStreamer .

You may ask your questions here, reach out to me on twitter.com/StadiaStreamer, or email me at StadiaStreamer@destiny2onStadia.com 

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------
discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
6 Kudos
14 Replies
Community Member

How are you going to capture the stream? Are the individual players going to need to hook up to your mixer?

1 Kudo
Community Member

@EatTheRich The participants won't have to set up anything. As a Fireteam of 3, I will be part of each game (as an observer) and will stream it for viewers on Mixer. Players in the tournament will only need to focus on their gameplay without worrying about anything else. Thanks for signing up. You will receive details about the tournament in the upcoming days. Don't hesitate to ask, should you have additional questions.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@EatTheRich 

Participants will not need to hook up to Mixer. As a Fireteam of 3, I will be part of each game (as an observer) and stream it to Mixer for viewers. Players in the tournament only need to focus on their gameplay without worrying about anything else. Thanks for signing up. You will receive details of the tournament in the upcoming days. Let me know, should you have additional questions.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@EatTheRich 

Participants will not need to hook up to Mixer. As a Fireteam of 3, I will be part of each game (as an observer) and stream it to Mixer for viewers. Players in the tournament only need to focus on their gameplay without worrying about anything else. Thanks for signing up. You will receive details of the tournament in the upcoming days. Let me know, should you have additional questions.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Really good initiative this, I like it. Will you be doing a UK one?
1 Kudo
Community Member

Really good initiative this, I like it. Will you be doing a UK one?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Would have jumped in. But US only? 😞 😥
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Matt1 and @CheekyBoinc 

Yeah, I hear you. I do plan on the next tournament being for all players in regions currently supported by Stadia. However, as this was a first instance, and the logistical nightmare of making Amazon.com gift cards work for non-US players, I decided to limit this first run. 

But worry not, the entire Stadia playerbase will be invited to the next one. In the meantime, you are welcome to email me ideas about what you wish for the next tournament to be. Thanks.

1 Kudo
Community Member

US only? Make it Europe and I join.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Konter I'll reserve a spot for you in the next one 👍

For all of those who signed up, you should have received a confirmation email by now. If not, please check your spam/junk folder or respond here to let me know. A few more spots are still available for those interested in joining in, so don't hesitate. Thank you all and let's have fun this Saturday.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Contestants below. A little bit over an hour to go. See you all on https://mixer.com/stadiastreamer 

D2onStadia.PNG

0 Kudos
Community Member

That was lots of fun, thanks for hosting! 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Our Winners:

1. ImProbablyDrunk#7711
  2. QuickBunnie
  3. Korly1420

D2StadiaWIN.PNG

Thanks to all of those who participated. You can always send me your feedback. Also, I know many of you were unable to join due to the geographical limit I put in place. I will be announcing another event in the upcoming days for ALL of us. Stay tuned.

1 Kudo
Community Member

It was a pleasure to help host this! Can't wait for more events in the future! 🙂

Stadia player since 19/11/2019!
1 Kudo