cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep cross-save

I have a Destiny 2 account that I set up cross-save with Stadia but my character is in a weird state where I ave and active Shadowkeep quest but can't access Shadowkeep content outside of Stadia. Is this by design to keep me playing on Stadia or should I bring this up with Bungie?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JoYo That's definitely not by design. Just to make sure, you own Shadowkeep outside Stadia, yes? Also, which quest is this? Is there a chance the quest already expired? If you can provide screenshot that would be great too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

I do not own Shadowkeep outside of Stadia.

Bungie gives access to expansion and season pass content across all platforms.

For example, I bought Forsaken on PC and can play the content on PS4.

The quest is the main quest for Shadowkeep that doesn't expire.

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Steam 

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Stadia 

0 Kudos
Community Member

OK, apparently I was partially mistaken.

Only the season pass and other digital content are transferred with cross-save.

The expansion packs are not.

I will need to buy Shadowkeep expansion on Steam to play Shadowkeep content when not playing on Stadia.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JoYo Yes you will need to purchase Shadowkeep on every platform you want to play on. But let's say you play Shadowkeep on Stadia, and got weapons/armors exclusive to Shadowkeep, you will still be able to use them when you play it on platform without Shadowkeep. And this rule apply to any expansions not included in the free version of Destiny 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have the same problem but I actually bought Shadow keep on PS4 and when I linked it with stadia it also had Shadowkeep but when I came back to PS4 I didn't had Shadowkeep anymore and I had to buy it back, like if stadia stole the dlc

0 Kudos