cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Destiny 2 Expansions

Has anyone got or previously had the destiny 2 expansions? I’ve got two questions;

- are they worthwhile to get?

- should you complete the game to a certain stage before you get them? Or is it worthwhile to get straight away?

I’m a first timer to D2 and really like it. Not got very far along the standard mission line yeh however...

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Just go Shadowkeep the rest of the content is obsolete. And I will give you a tip with destiny.

Just play what you enjoy as destiny and when you have fun. Do not focus on completing events, challenges or acquiring all content.

Each new season is designed to make the previous content obsolete.

Just do it because he was at that time and lived or liked to make the content.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I would say get it all, there's good things everywhere in Destiny if if you want to enjoy you need to know why your there so all the story etc. is lore to help you understand.

On everything being obsolete that was the case in Destiny 1 when the game wasn't scaled now with scaling you can kit yourself out in Day one gear and be competitive, can do first raid and farm gear there and still use now, I personally still rock three guns from Destiny 1 the Mida, Outbreak Prime and last word.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

And just to add something else incase you were unaware, the DLC are included with what you have already by paying sub, it's all there you just gotta find it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Obviously if you love the game I would go for everything. I have everything. And I practically have few exotic left to get And  Zero Hour is the only activity that I am left without completing. If they are fans of Destiny they will know what that bow is and what it costs to get that added to the gauntlets I get a great build Only my 2 cents

https://youtu.be/PdvrOU0JZfs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yeah just to add, if you are playing Destiny 2 through the pro sub then you already have access to the current expansions, you don't have to buy them. This may change for future Pro subscribers...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ah okay, I was trying to figure this out because I’ve got collections on Pro but it doesn’t say clearly that this includes all those expansions - and the expansions still show separately for sale! Good I haven’t bought them then!

0 Kudos