cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Dead by Daylight - It's September

What day can we expect the official launch of dead by daylight this month? 

¸¸.•*¨ What you walk by is the standard you accept¸¸.•*¨*•
3 Kudos
16 Replies
Community Member

Welcome to stadia. U will get the Info soon (when the game come out) 😂😂.

The Information politic is still Bad. 

They say the developer have to announce, but steam, uplay, xbox game pass and so on do it better 😅

2 Kudos
Community Member

For the german stadia User :https://www.playcentral.de/dead-by-daylight-grafik-update-release-optik/

For the english ones : dbd get a Update on 8. Sept., in the article is crossplay and stadia included.

Would be nice tomorrow or next week 😅

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Chiram It could be any day this month. Sit tight and distract yourself and it should be here before you know it!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
3 Kudos
Community Member

I dont get it... 

Why not giving us a release date.. would take away lots of frustration amongst us stadia users.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Because Stadia is a niche product. Its done when its done. 

The 22. Sept. will lead the next 2 years, If stadia stay like this, the first wave will fetch the Xbox, and with the game pass/gamepass ultimate and xcloud there is no place for Stadia. The next wave will be the PS5 pre orders.

I think in two years there will be games from the stadia game studios to rise the plattform - They miss to build up before the new consoles comes out.

2 Kudos
Community Member

All it takes is for them to take there heads out of the sand and getting it done....... 

1. we need the new games if there’s a new game coming out it needs to be on the platform 2. We need cod, Battlefield, and real free to play titles for people trying out stadia like apex, fortnite, don’t even think, h1z1That would be a great way to show people that cloud gaming works it would really make your platform free to play in some sense  And start making deals with the companies to put their games out on specific dates and if they don’t fine them I love stadia and want it to be the Best It can be but right now it’s nowhere near there 

2 Kudos
Community Member

This is kind of a big ticket item. You'd think an update on either end would happen

2 Kudos
Community Member

Still waiting over here 🙂

3 Kudos
Community Member

I'm hoping for this Tuesday.... hopefully it's not the last day of the month.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Hoping tomorrow comes out... it would be a shame if they publish the game in the last three days of this month.

1 Kudo
Community Member

well its the 22nd... where is it???

6 Kudos
Community Member

23 september and nothing ...

2 Kudos
Community Member

I mean technically it's still September so we cant get mad

1 Kudo
Community Member

Rated today on PEGI, we are getting close....

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yup....this is one I'm anxiously waiting for. I have a group of friends that are always playing this on Xbox, so I'm looking forward to being able to play with them. September is almost over though... 😕

0 Kudos
Community Member

Am I the only one religiously checking the store at 3am and 12pm EST every day? Lol

1 Kudo