cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kora
Community Member

Darksiders Genesis Issue

I've completed Chapter 1 on my in my first save slot at least 6 times, but the game wont let me advance to Chapter 2. I've looked for Darksiders Genesis forums on the THQ web site but could not find a link to report the issue. My second save slot lets me advance to the chapter 2 content.

Anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have the link for the Darksiders Genesis web forums?

Thanks

Kora

1 Kudo
Highlighted
CmtePanza
Community Member

Same here with chapter 6. Stuck after talking to Samael. When I rejoined today I saw that I had no chapter 6 enabled, replayed 5 thinking it was my fault but now I can't even unlock the missing step, because I get no interaction with Samael. So I end up having in my quests 'talk to Samael' but I can't do sheit about it.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Edoardo
Community Member

I'm having the same issue @CmtePanza cannot access Chapter 6 as the task "Talk to Samael" is still active.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stoked4Good
Community Member

Hopefully this fixed the issue for all: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/ea7jiz/darksiders_genesis_patch_1/ I've yet to test my stuck save.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kopik
Community Member

It fixed my issue
0 Kudos
Highlighted
GinnyNoPants
Community Member

Same! I completed chapter 1 and it sent me back to the beginning of chapter 1. Ugh! I hope they fix this issue. If anyone has any ideas on how to proceed that would be wonderful.

0 Kudos