cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Cyberpunk 2077 press release deleted

Hey guys, maybe I am overthinking but they delete that press release that state cyberpunk will be delayed on stadia... Do you think there is a possibility that Google has a word with cd Projekt? I mean Google has the money to push them and cdpr even said that thanks to stadia Cloud Dev kit they can keep developing from home

3 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Member

I sure hope so. It would be a step in the right direction.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I am wondering that Google isnt pushing forward to this game. ATM there is no game what runs better than on console.

I hope they push it, but i dont think it. 

PS5event today, some nice games at it. People are looking forward it on, right, ps5 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hach stadia, my heart hurts ๐Ÿ˜…

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Schauschau the game they reveal, the technical jump was just simply not there.. They are betting on licences which is good but on a technical point... Where was that ray tracing, where was that crazy graphic, that magical SSD did not get rid of loading time, I have not seen that jaw dropping demo yet

0 Kudos
Community Member

That is Not the point. U can say the same to stadia. 

Stadia has the technic now and dont surpass the actual Generation of console. 

At the Moment, less people think about stadia. The Most think about New console Generation and PC.

Why should developer build games for stadia? Thats why i say my heart hurts. I would like to have good titles on stadia that use the possibles. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Schauschau new platform takes time you can not expect some new guy coming in and have all the game Ajay, it takes time. From the PS3-XBOX 360 to this current gen, consoles sold 14 millions less total unit, for years consoles sales were stagnating and slowed down this generation... The next gen is projected to sell even less especially since that global crisis. Every major studios and manufacturers agree that Cloud gaming is the future and stadia had by far the best infrastructure, so it is almost safe to say that ps5 and series x will sell less and cloud gaming will eat on their share.

So do not be worry, it is just a start...

Do you know that the video game industry revenue is soaring? But this grow is pretty all by mobile gaming and do you know why? Everybody has a mobile phone so no need to buy any hardware.... Now lot of people have a Chromecast, atv and a computer... So you know what I mean? And with 5g coming... I am willing to bet that ps5 and series x are the last gaming console... Who would have believe someone saying that dvd player will be over? Who would have believe that cd player will be over, magnรฉtoscope... 

0 Kudos
Community Member

*crosses fingers* I am planning on a week off from work just to immerse myself into the title

ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยจ What you walk by is the standard you acceptยธยธ.โ€ข*ยจ*โ€ข
0 Kudos
Community Member

Well, stadia showed up mid development and there was no delay in the first place for it because it was announced to come later to stadia. It was just peoples expectations (again) that it would be arrive day 1 with other platforms because of the delay for other platforms.

Don't get me wrong, i would love to have this game day one on stadia, but all this wild rumors, speculations and everything aren't doing this platform any favors.. Maybe it will arrive day one on stadia maybe not, CDPR will do jacksh*t to tell us that, to have more options and beeing more flexible in their stance.

But im rather staying pessimistic on this.

0 Kudos
Community Member

The rumors are cause of the comunication politic of stadia. At the Start for exampel there wasnt a "up to" 4k ๐Ÿ˜…. And this is the homemade problem.

Hope they know what they do, at the Moment is stadia a nice gimmick. 

For me the best Controller and a very good technic (ping and Speed). Only the game quality is **bleep**, because we are minority ๐Ÿ˜…

And the forum is buggy in germany ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Sometimes cant Senf posts, because of issues ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

0 Kudos