cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Custom or more choices for avatars

Hey, is there ever gonna be an option to use your google account photo for Stadia? Or at least give us some more choices? The ones we have now are kinda cool but there aren’t really many options. I would really like to be able to have a custom profile pic someday (is a wolf pfp too much to ask for lol)

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@EmeraldWolf I agree, it would be great to be able to set custom avatars. Be sure to use the in-app feedback option to suggest that to the developers!

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more choices, but allowing custom avatars is problematic, since they have to be moderated for inappropriate content, which means there has to be a way for other players to report them, staff to review the reports, and a process for acting on those reports. None of that is impossible, but it's a question of prioritization. @codesplice is absolutely right that you should suggest this using the in-app feedback – I just wouldn't hold my breath.

4 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Good idea, I vote for more dinosaurs!! 😁

1 Kudo
Community Member

How many appropriate avatars exist here in this community forum?  Why not allow to sync between the two?  Custom avatars would only be available via sync to community forum, and you manage it via here in terms of reporting and abuse.

0 Kudos