cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Crap games

What is going on with all these crap games, seriously!?? Why are you not putting a decent title stratagy game like, world of tanks, something you can get your teeth into, not gums! When the new xbox and PlayStation come out, if you haven't got any decent titles buy then I'm gone, and I suspect so will most of your paying custermers, you have a chance to do somthing good, while there is a gap in the market, and your wasting it that other competitor of yours is killing you with better titles and more, your zooming yourself to fail the only people you will have left is the people who can't afford to buy the new ps or xbox, 

P B cassidy
1 Kudo
15 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Well your criticism is extremely subjective. I've been satisfied with the quality of games coming out so I wouldn't say "most" of your paying customers will leave unless you have some evidence of people being genuinely upset besides yourself.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
3 Kudos
Community Member

@Anarchy 

I don't see his criticism as subjective. However, I will disagree with his "crap games" analogy. Now, there are a lot of very fun indie games currently available. But, the fact remains that, those games don't "make" a platform, unless Stadia's ultimate goal is to mainly become a platform where you find the best indie games (which would be unlikely).

There is no way for us to know the overall active player count on Stadia. But, with various APIs currently available, it's a safe assumption to make that the vast majority of Stadia subscribers are mainly Destiny 2 players. So, we can use Destiny 2 as benchmark.

After the free Pro sub was announced, the player count in D2 rose about 400%. As of yesterday, as the free option ran out, the active D2 population on Stadia was around 4.5K. 

Again, I am not disagreeing with you that a lot of games on Stadia are fun to play, but the reality remains that big and new titles make a platform. And with Stadia's cost of operation, they can't be profitable with the current lineup (unless they are going with the Uber model).

I do know that it's up to those publishers to come to Stadia. So, they are currently bringing aboard any title they can while they negotiate to get the whales out there. But, unless they hurry it up, they will keep losing players with what they have now.

----------------------------------------------------------------
discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
1 Kudo
Community Member

• I got over 90 friends on stadia and only 5 of them play d2.. so your numbers seem unrealistic.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Mate you are totally entitled to your opinion and I'm happy for you but I'm not happy at all ,and to be fair I could of said alot worse it's frustrating 

P B cassidy
0 Kudos
Community Member

I agree that there are today too few AAA games (even if personally I don't have time even to play all of those).

I think that Stadia is still a lot wip and maybe is not yet fully ready for a big audience.

Also I think that today game streaming is not really for hardcore gamers: it's more suited to casual players and to people with little time to spare (thanks to the convenience).

So for this audience the current lineup seems to fit.

For the hardcore gamers it is better to wait a little or use it only for the convenience... Maybe next year will be gold!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Funny I play 8 to 12 hours a day on stadia since it's out.. I guess casual gamers play a lots lol.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I understand your frustration with Stadia too. I was a founder and was really excited for Stadia. It has great potential but Everytime I invited friends to play they only play like once because of the crappy games they have. They really need to get it together and start working deals with developers.  I don't why they're taking so long. It almost been a full year and they're still lacking on games!!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hardcore gamer will never come to stadia and they are not to find on xbox or PS 😅

Stadia lags in games and that the big point, there are some good games, some good indie games, a good destiny2 offer (but d2 lags in graphic quality and has issues sometimes when u play on chrome cast).

The New Pro offer is okay, but nothing that shock u, for me it is the worst offer since Beginn. 

No exclusiv, games comes lauter than on other platforms. 

I wait for a good New game - metro, rdr2, odyssey, zombi army4, the division 2is played and i play d2 on PC becouse the quality on stadia is low end.

I hope there is coming sth. New before the stadia exclusives join. I think i get a ps5 und stadia will be a back up for some games with good ports. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have zero lag on stadia comparing to ps4 and Xbox that I own (pro and x version) all my games beside one run better than on those consoles.

So if you have lag maybe you have an issues somewhere in your network or providers.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thankyou barba San for getting back to me and I do apologise for going of on a rant y'day 'it's just pure frustration that I had all these thoughts of 'maybe world of tanks and maybe warthunder would come but i keep looking at all the titles coming and yes there are some good titles coming if you like first person shooter and fighter games with I don't mind what about figet night champion somthing get like that or the new spacemarine or just a decent strategic game.obviously I was thinking to high but if stadia don't want to get washed away with the other underachievers in the past maybe they should be thinking big 'why they have the chance to shock everyone 'stop playing safe invest and you may put a lot of noses out of joint, my head was turned from xbox with this beautiful idea of stadia and the first top titles but now my heads turning away again and the problem is so will alot of others when the new ps and xbox come out 'if your gonna build your fan base big and solid "DO IT NOW ' stadia it's no good turning heads 'you need to keep them turnt. 

P B cassidy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Community Member

Stadia is a platform, and a new one at that. Stadia does not choose games, Game devs choose Stadia and development takes time. There is no point to a these games suck thread. Stadia is evolving and lots of devs are completing projects and taking off. If you want to see games like Warthunder, etc, you should contact their publisher and developers and tell them that.

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi, yes, while there is a lack of games, I must say that Stadia is surprising with game additions these days (when you compare the games they used to add 6-8 months ago). Now if they added all Assassin Creed and Far Cry games, I'd be happy for a very long time.

Another thing they need to fix is broken developer promises when it comes to new game release dates for Stadia. I was so looking forward to Destroy All Humans (and Mafia 2 remake) but none came on a day that they came out for other platforms. I just hope that Mafia 1 remake, Watch Dogs, Cyberpunk 2077, AC Valhalla and Far Cry 6 are not delayed for Stadia ... but you never know ... 😞

Add me on Stadia: KonquererDon#2719
0 Kudos
Community Member

The thing is, the approach of "let the developers come to stadia" rather than Stadia approaching developers to bring their games to the platform will ultimately lead to few games coming onto it. 

Developers will only come if Stadia has a high number of active users or if Google pays them good money to bring them in. The former won't happen because paradoxically, Stadia as of now does not offer enough games to have a regular user base so developers won't come flocking. If Google offered them money to bring more things and as a result has a better library of games, it could being more regular users and eventually developers will come to Stadia on their own. But you can't expect someone to bring out a project and just have developers go there with no real incentive.

On a side note, Stadia needs to diversify. The first and only time I got interested in a game on it was ESO because it was finally something other than an FPS game. Yes there are non FPS on it but the majority are of that genre and older games at that

0 Kudos
Community Member

Many of the games coming out for those new console will also come out on stadia plus others. 

As for your last sentence it's false I been buying each generation of ps4 and Xbox every time they are out as well as gaming PC but all of this is over for me and it's not a question of cash but convenience.

2 Kudos
Community Member

At the end of the day if stadia don't pull there finger out soon people will desert this sinking ship and move straight to the new consoles coming out 'say what you want these games are still second rate not many really grab you 'another thing I've got good internet and my games are still jumping and jittery and seems to get worse some days, you can't have that when playing it was quite smooth when I first got for a while . It's frustrating I wanted so much more for stadia and I don't want to see ithe fail but just don't see it the way things are going. Sorry if this message offends but that's my opinion.

P B cassidy
Tags (1)
1 Kudo