cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Couple grievances with pubg stadia

First and this is annoying on every game but happens more often here, those loud notifications “your mic is” you are not in any chat now” and so on, get a few every match that starts and ends.

Secondly the over sensitive triggers ADS or shoot with minimal contact like in destiny, in pubg creeping up and accidentally firing a shot because touched the triggers like 0.01%, that could surely be fixed with some trigger dead zone settings

I hope you will look into these Stadia team it is very annoying and must be so easy to fix, other than that I’m fairly enjoying the good game so good job on bringing it in the first place.

4 Kudos
7 Replies
Community Member

Glad you are still with us. Fifa is coming... I would have preferred pes but the more popular first

0 Kudos
Community Member

Is FIFA fun enough that I should get into it when it comes out?

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Yeah pretty annoying.

I hope can fix the mic problem, too easy anyways.

Screenshot_20200502-083515_Stadia.jpg

1 Kudo
Community Member

PUBG seems to be activating and deactivating the mic depending on what you are doing in the game, like navigating menus, which is, of course, not a good thing.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@SidNightwalker its probably same on consoles but doesn’t give you constant loud annoying notifications when it happens.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Considering the perpetual beta nature of PUGB I would not be surprised.

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

My only grievance with PUBG is my own skill....I am so bad at aiming it’s unreal, even when the person is just a few meters away I struggle!

1 Kudo