cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Controller not working Borderlands 3

Jump to solution
For some reason my controller will not select the brightness options when loading up borderlands 3? It seems to think it’s connected to a keyboard asking me to type F or E instead of picking up the controller movements?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

@Oddesy Have you tried to relink it? Google made some update 2 days ago I believe and I had to relink it. 

I would try relinking it to your app and chromecast and post again after its done? 

I collect Kudos for living.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
Community Member
@Oddesy This is during the game intro right? If so you will be able to change it after in the option. However reporting this info to 2k would be useful https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/sections/360003831093-Borderlands-3
0 Kudos
Community Member
Just checked another game same issue? The main menu is working between the controller and the chromecast ultra but as soon as the game loads the controller doesn’t work. So I’m guessing it’s a problem with stadia not the publisher checked two other games same problem.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Oddesy Have you tried to relink it? Google made some update 2 days ago I believe and I had to relink it. 

I would try relinking it to your app and chromecast and post again after its done? 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

I habe exactly the Same Problem.

controller Workshop on Stadia Menu, Bit Not in Games.

when i Start a Game the Controller wont Workshop on homescreen. 
Idee i Presse the Stadia Button the Controller Workshop in the Stadia Menu, nur Not in the Game ....

-.-

0 Kudos
Community Member
You need to reset the controller press the two middle buttons (smaller ones at the bottom) and then reset through the app. Should work after that.
0 Kudos