cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Claw for Stadia controller and OnePlus 7 Pro

Hi

Now we can play stadia games from our phones, I'm looking for a claw / holder for my Stadia controller and OnePlus 7 Pro. Does anyone have a third party one which they can recommend? or do you know if Google is planning on releasing one in the near future?

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

I've ordered one from Etsy, theres a few on there.  I found a Reddit sub forum you can dig out, by I ordered mine from 'ThePrintingNinja'.

Wasnt expensive and lots of positive reviews.

0 Kudos
Community Member

i believe i got mine on the google store itself. Roght here https://store.google.com/us/product/power_support_holder_clip?hl=en-US

0 Kudos
Community Member

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi @FranklinSaint , curious which one you went with and how it worked out for you. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro myself and looking for a claw.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I got the below from Amazon which works quite well, it's a snug fit to the controller but does the job. No complaints and it's quite cheap also

• Jovitec Phone Clip One Foldable Controller Phone Clip Holder Game Clamp Mount Clamp for Xbox, Android, Mobile Phone Smart Phone (2 Pack)Jovitec Phone Clip One Foldable Controller Phone Clip Holder Game Clamp Mount Clamp for Xbox, Android, Mobile Phone Smart Phone (2 Pack)
0 Kudos
Community Member

Just my 2 pennies:   Picked up the orzly and super impressed. Definitely worth the $18. Everything is adjustable like screen tilt. It also wraps around your controller so it won't get scratches. 

0 Kudos