cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Chosen Usernames?

What cool names we’re you able to grab?!
0 Kudos
21 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@go I'm boring. My username is the same name I use in this forum, which is my actual first name.. lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

My username is also the same as my forum name which is actually my first name too - crazy!

1 Kudo
Community Member

I was a little late so I got “Electricity” I love it though!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same as my username here
0 Kudos
Community Member

FakeNews same as in the forum here. 🙂

Allen
0 Kudos
Community Member

I tried really hard to think of a cool name.  Then, per usual, I couldn't think of anything.  So, I settled on something no more or less than adequate.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@go My username is the same as here, Xevioso

@Ivan I have a few friends who haven't gotten their codes yet and are HOPING to use their own first names, so that's actually pretty good when you can get it!

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Same here as in the forum ^^

Chufu is another form of Cheops (keyword pyramid in Egypt), in English normally known as Khufu. Khufu's full name (Khnum-khufu) means "Khnum protect me". I found that very suitable a few years ago when I started to study egyptology, so it's my nickname in a lot of games now. 🙂

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Xevioso I actually was lucky enough to the invite early enough (second day), so I was glad the name is still available. When I search now, I can see many 'Ivan' with numbers at the end. Hopefully your friends will still be able to get the names they want to use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

I was a couple of days late. I wanted something to do with my surname so ended up with TheJudgeUK.

It may grow on me, but I'm not thrilled tbh.

0 Kudos
Community Member

It took me all of 5 minutes to change mine the other day.  Support is super easy about it.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same as I always do 😛 I have Tixelpip on pretty much all major platforms and sites. 🙂 It's weird but wonderful imo!

Stadia player since 19/11/2019!
0 Kudos
Community Member

I decided to go a different route then the Xbox Live tag I have had for years.

Went with my real title.

LordVivec  -  Can seem to change my forum name to match though.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@go my name is "This"
0 Kudos
Community Member

I just went with my Xbox live tag, Trini. Being from Trinidad, it just seemed kinda natural, yunno?
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Trini 
Trini is the female yellow ranger from the first season of Power Rangers.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Lol, thanks for pointing that out. Would never have known otherwise.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I've been AdmiralJT online for almost 20 years, I was glad to be able to secure it yet again on another platform.

0 Kudos
Community Member

NerdJab, the name of my nerd podcast where we did a Stadia review live 🙂
0 Kudos
Community Member

Back in the day when FFXI was launched, I thought a lot about a name I would appreciate on my toon. Heavensword was what I picked, and it has stuck with me ever since. Tallyho!
0 Kudos
Community Member

I got my package on the 19th and I already knew what user name I wanted and it was "Stadia" but it was already taken. I was bummed. I say there and tried to think of a name but couldn't. I took my Bluetooth headset out of my ear and rested it on my lap. I was staring at the headset while I was thinking about a name and then it got me, Bluetooth, so that's what I picked. 

0 Kudos