cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Raymond87
Community Member

Can we expect Resident evil 3 on stadia?

Hello.

Wonder it we can expect Resident evil 3 on stadia?

I think i saw something about they working with capcom, but the trailer for the game showing it releasing 3 april for PC Xbox and ps4, nothing about stadia.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Raymond87
Community Member

Can we expect Resident evil 3 on stadia?

Hello.

Wonder it we can expect Resident evil 3 on stadia?

I think i saw something about they working with capcom, but the trailer for the game showing it releasing 3 april for PC Xbox and ps4, nothing about stadia.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Re: Can we expect Resident evil 3 on stadia?

@Raymond87 : Capcom have yet to make any public announcements for their lineup on Stadia.  Same for EA as well, they too haven't announced any of their lineup for Stadia, although we are expecting announcements from both companies in due course, nothing has yet been confirmed for 2020 and beyond.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Raymond87
Community Member

I see, that is a shame..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ChronosP
Community Member

Well, i would love to have Re2 and Re3 remake here on stadia, this would also add an unique option to stadia since  capcom is pretty stubborn about releasing their stuff on any cloud service or related platform atm. I would really love to know why thats the case? They currently removed all the capcom titles from GFN aswell. And they're also not on xcloud or ps now, so.. its a little mystery, when it comes to them. 🤷‍♂️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Raymond87
Community Member

I didnt know that, mystery yes.

So when we cant get RE3 on stadia i hope we soon can get some announcment and release date for other games. 

0 Kudos
Nilas
Community Member

At some point I guess indeed we'll have Resident Evil on Stadia. But I know Capcom enough. They'll release the old ones starting with Resident Evil 4 first, then the remake of the first.

I personally hope their first release will be monster hunter world.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mcnichoj
Community Member

@ChronosP 

Capcom currently has four games on GamePass, so it's probably Microsoft that opted not to push them to xCloud... YET. Eventually the entire GP catalog will be playable on xCloud as will ALL digital Xbox marketplace purchases. As for PSNow you're flat out wrong, they have 19 titles on there. Mostly last gen stuff but they're still on PlayStation's cloud streaming service. They also had games on the very first cloud streaming platforms OnLive and Gaikai. Just for overkill, they're also one of three companies that have a cloud streaming game on the Switch with resident evil 7.

It's possible Capcom pulled their games from GFN because they want to put stuff on Stadia instead. Why let people stream a copy of Street Fighter V they already own on Steam via GFN when they can let them buy it again on Stadia? Cap loves reselling games after all.

0 Kudos