Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Devvon
Community Member

Can't save game in Final Fantasy XV

Jump to solution

I've been playing FFXV for around 18 hours and suddenly the game won't allow me to save. It gives the error: "Could not save game. Play will continue, but current progress is not saved." I tried reloading the instance, and waiting a while, no dice. Tried reloading previous saves and get the same issue. Anyone else experience this? Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/flBEs4Y

7 Kudos
Highlighted
Chufu Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Good news everyone, GracefromGoogle announced

"Final Fantasy XV -- A number of users are reporting issues pertaining to saved games not working properly on Final Fantasy XV. The team is aware of it and we're working on a fix."

Hope the best for all of you!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
SecretCode
Community Member

i feel they've said that already (pretty sure they did) i wonder what the issue is regarding that since the last time they updated about it was a few days ago and it seems to still be happening, along with audio complaints I'm seeing frequently now.

3 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update - December 5

Hi folks,

Thanks for your patience. This issue is now resolved, and fix has been deployed to all users.

-----------------------

Hi everybody, 

Thanks for stopping by the Stadia Community Forum. We're aware of an issue affecting game saves on Final Fantasy XV. The team is actively investigating this issue, and I'll be sure to provide the latest updates. 

- GraceFromGoogle 

View solution in original post

11 Kudos
Highlighted
huskaleil
Community Member
Hi Any update on this ? I'm lockied in an unplayable game ! Refund should bé a possibility as save were working for 50 hours and your system doesn't allow saves management ...
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Kanban
Community Member

I hope this bug is on high priority on Stadia and Square-Enix, since the bug started to appear on me too. No save possible anymore. I don't want a refund since I was enjoying the game so far, I want this bug to be sorted out...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Foxes
Community Member

Thankful it's fixed, I'm wondering why there is no pro discount anymore?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Solaras
Community Member
HUZZAH! Fix confirmed! Thanks, Google team!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kanban
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle 

This is great news! Thank you very much!

I would be interested on the technical background of the fix.

Did SE provide the fix or was it just necessary to give more space to the save files on the Stadia servers?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nilas
Community Member

I thought the fix would take longer since this is something that's been running for a while on other machines.

And I regret my refund because now the game is much expensive. I'll wait for a new discount to buy it back. Pff, in this situation they should have extended the discount.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ravenlock
Community Member
It was only a $10 discount to begin with. They allowed refunds, and they fixed the problem extremely quickly, they've done much better by everyone than I frankly would have expected them to. What could have been a really bad look for the service's early days now gives me some faith that they'll move quickly to fix a problem when there is one. I say good job to 'em. They earned that extra $10.
1 Kudo