cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can I play division 2 without a subscription?

Jump to solution

So, I have the founders edition and my free three months ran out. 

Do I have to buy premium subscription in order to play a "purchased game"  at full cost. 

I dont need premium and dont want to shell out 60 bucks for nothing ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@itsme101 You can play Division 2 by purchasing the game. No Pro membership required. You do need to pay full price for it though.

But honestly, right now it's $20 discount. You can spend $10 for a Pro membership, then get the game at discounted price. You get to own the game and still $10 saving (compared to just buying the game without Pro membership)

Plus you get to claim this month's and next month's Pro games. A much better deal I say?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@itsme101 You can play Division 2 by purchasing the game. No Pro membership required. You do need to pay full price for it though.

But honestly, right now it's $20 discount. You can spend $10 for a Pro membership, then get the game at discounted price. You get to own the game and still $10 saving (compared to just buying the game without Pro membership)

Plus you get to claim this month's and next month's Pro games. A much better deal I say?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
Community Member

@itsme101 :

Yes, but only at 1080p/stereo, if you want HD and/or 5.1 then you need to have an active subscription as well.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

thank you, will sub a month take the discount. Thanks. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I resubbed for the discount, got Division 2 and ACO.  🤓

Their tactic worked on me, ha...   TBD after 4/17.  😅

1 Kudo