cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

CRAYTA BE CAREFUL

Read the fine print before committing to this game. Game developer has full rights to your account and your designs. We should be compensated for our time invested in the game. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

It's probably just to cover their butts so someone doesn't try to sue them if their created game ends up in the featured section and the person argues they're the sole reason for the game selling or something like that.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey Rob_1. Thanks for your concern. I work at Unit 2 Games (the developer of Crayta) and can confirm that we do not own your game. Instead, the person listed as the ‘owner’ of each published project retains the intellectual property (i.e. ownership) rights of their work. That person grants us a license to be able to host their work within the game, or showcase it to other players in the community. Hope that reassures you – anything you make is all yours! 🙂 Feel free to ask any additional questions.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Interesting mixed feedback in Claytor so far. Personally it’s not really my thing....but I do think this will build momentum and be massive. Great idea and well delivered. @NatLG_Sparky good job!

1 Kudo