cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Buying new TV, what specs are most important for Stadia Pro

Hi, I am about to buy a new TV. I have a full Sonos 5.1 setup thus sound is not important. Any tips or recommendations beside 4k ?
1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

The only thing I would say is make sure you buy a TV with Game mode, and try and find a review online that tests the response time. My TV can't play twitch reaction games like Rocket League because of the slow response rate, even worse when not in game mode. Obviously the better the response rate the more expensive the TV gets!

And that's the way the news goes.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

most important part is the brightness of the TV for HDR 900-1000 nits in pick brightness is the best

second don't buy edge led TV that is not for gaming look for back light led (full array led) or if you have money qled or oled.

last the panel must by 10 bit don't buy 8 bit panel. more bits = more color pallet = Best hdr and image.

all of the modern TV this days come whit Game picture mode what is recomanded to use when playing video games for low latency. I had the same problem when I wanted to buy a TV I spend 2 months reading reviews and watching videos about every thing in the end I got the Sony xf 90 55 *inch* I have it from last year Black Friday and I'm very happy whit my choice.

0 Kudos