cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Broken games are killing this platform

So many niggling issues and some glaring, nothing gets done its no wonder nobody I know has any belief in stadia, how about the guys at google stop throwing money to get new games and start spending some of it getting the ones we have fixed, its getting pathetic recently its all the future but cmon let's deal with the now too FFS.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @ARGAH 

what games are broken for you?  My games works as I would expect - but to be fair I'm not playing that many games in parallel.

Did you use the feedback function of the Stadia app to report the issues to the team?

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I would say doom eternal has some issues on Chrome, I have to disable all other apps to get it working without stutter

0 Kudos
Community Member

Maybe some examples and we would be happy to help. I myself have 31 games and other then a few issues that also exist on other platforms I haven't had many issues at all.  

Just give some examples and we would be happy to help.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Ashes2Ashes Doom eternal :

While perfect so far, yesterday was bad... 

Perfect when I turn off all other running app on my mac but not so when some other app (like whatsapp, nodejs...).

Yesterday i decided to take a break from coding and play some doom eternal and since all other games run well without disabling any running app, I let them like there were and launched Doom...

First thing, I noticed a lag, then as I progressed, the lag became bigger and bigger to a point where I had to jump to another building but the game was not responding to commande... Then all of sudden, all the move I tried to make translated in the game and felt like the character was moving by himself and jumped to his death

0 Kudos
Community Member

@jayo2k I have a similar problem on my really crappy laptop, in my case it was a ram issue, because chrome is a resource hog. But it affects all games and not just doom.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Try turning off full screen optimizations under properties , (right click on Chrome icon -compatibility - uncheck box for full screen optimizations. Or check it if it says disable full screen optimizations) my two computers show it differently. That is on windows 10 BTW

0 Kudos