cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Bringing STADIA Destiny 2 to the rest of Destiny 2 community?

Hi,

So I’m originally an Xbox player I have been playing Destiny since the original beta in 2015. When I bought stadia I did it out of convenience sake because I travel a ton for work and move from state to state every few months. My excitement over Stadia having Destiny 2 was my big selling point but......my disappointment when I realized for whatever stupid F$&@ing reason they have a singled out server. When the Destiny community is over a million base and growing. They make the stupid choice of branching there own server? Why? It’s so lonely playing Destiny 2 now I’m literally struggling on even keeping my stadia especially with the new DLC release in September 2020. 
Stadia personal if you read this. I’m sure I say this for ever other Destiny 2 player on Stadia! Please please please please for the love of GOD. I don’t care whose ass you have to kiss if it’s Steve’s or Chris’s at Bungie but ask them to merge our server over to the main one with every other platform is on. Xbox PS4 PC Steam all of them are together except us. It sucks. 
Destiny is a community game for people to build friendships and enjoy the game TOGETHER! We as a community on stadia are missing out on this fact due to stadia being to new and to small of a gaming foundation base a players to do this. So please let’s join up with the cross play platforming just like The Division 2 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint and PUBG! 
please give us the gaming experience we deserve and pay for to enjoy. If not I know I’m only one customer but it will drive me to throw this amazing platform your creating to the trash simply to enjoy my game again how it should be. 
sorry to ramble but I had to voice my opinion because it matters so much to me. 
kaoskillskingz

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Kaoskillskingz What do you mean when you say Xbox PS3 PC Steam all of them together? 

There's nothing different for Stadia compared to other platforms with regards to Destiny 2.

The game support cross save with everything, meaning you can bring your progress across different platforms (and yes, this includes Stadia).

The game doesn't support cross play, also for all platform. Meaning PC player can only play with other PC players, PS4 players can only play with other PS4 players, and so on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos