cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PhantomDruidz
Community Member

Borderlands 3 version/updates

Hey has anyone figured out how to tell what version of BL3 borderlands 3 is running currently as it appears it updated but not sure to what version. Also anyone know if we will get notifications for patches, dlc etc for the game?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
JussinCase
Community Member

I played all day today didn't notice an update. Is there anything that leads you to beleive an update took place today? I started playing around 4pm EST. @PhantomDruidz 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PhantomDruidz
Community Member

• The Jabermogwi no longer spawns 50 copies and some of the damage outputs changed since monday so I just figured it was one of the minor patches.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
jessed
Community Member

I wrote Gearbox and this is what they told me-

Hey Vault Hunter,

At launch the Stadia version of the game will reflect all updates and fixes that were released through October 24. Noteworthy features coming soon to the Stadia version of Borderlands 3, expected in early 2020, include endgame content like the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4 difficulty, dedicated loot pools for bosses, and additional bank space. The first Borderlands 3 campaign add-on, Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, is also expected to launch on Stadia in early 2020.

0 Kudos