cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Boarderlands 3 Guardian Rank Glitch

I am posting this here to raise awareness of a BL3 Guardian Rank issue.

In BL3, I have Guardian Rank level of 132. Yesterday I lost all of my tokens, stats and perks.  I now only have 4 tokens, which means I lost 128 tokens.  I submitted a support ticket to 2K regarding this issue and I am awaiting a response. 

The Guardian Rank issue appears to be fixed in the December 12th update according to this document: https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-12-12-borderlands-3-patch-dec-12/?email_address=&timestamp=1...

Hopefully when the Stadia version of BL3 is updated, the Guardian Rank issue will be resolved.  However, when this is resolved, I wonder if users will be able to recover the stats they invested in or given the tokens to use again.

Lost Guardian Stats, Tokens, and PerksLost Guardian Stats, Tokens, and Perks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yikes. Thanks for the report @LemonLime and it's great that you already reported it to 2k's support. Just for clarification, was this also an issue with the console/PC version before the update?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan : To answer your question, I found numerous posts/articles of Guardian Rank issues on the console/PC versions, though many of the reported issues I have not experienced. 2K support responded to my ticket and asked me to fill out a bug report. After I submitted the bug report, I was then told to check social media for updates regarding the issue. I am a bit disappointed, as my BL3 game is currently in a broken state with 128 missing tokens, stats and perks. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Sadly my Guardian Rank tokens, perks and stats have been reset again. I have submitted a new ticket to 2K support with further information on how to reproduce. Here is how the issue occurred: I joined a friend’s campaign in multiplayer mode from the social menu. I am a level 50 Siren and the friend was a level 24 Moze. The level 24 friend was the host, and we played through some of the “Clay” campaigns for his Moze character. During the game play my level 50 Siren increased a Guardian Rank level. When I went to spend the new token, while still in multiplayer mode, I found all of my stats and perks reset with one token to spend.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue and they have me the same response to my ticket as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Drac No, unfortunately It has not been resolved.  I have submitted 3 tickets with 2K support on the issue.  I was told a month ago, the bug was forwarded to the developers, but no fix has been made.  The issue has gotten much worse for me, I now have a Guardian Rank of 173, with only 18 Tokens. I am missing 155 tokens.

This is a screenshot of the glitch as of 3/28/2020

BL3_GuardianGlich.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@LemonLime That sucks, I'm around 166 with 20 applied, missing 146. They gave me the same answer on the ticket I submitted a month ago and closed it.

For me, every new level gives me another guardian rank that I can use, but it's slow going to say the least. I logged another ticket yesterday, hopefully I get something out of the ticket.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

image.jpgHi.  I play on Xbox One and have been having this very issue since October.  I currently have 161 Guardian rank but only 126 Guardian tokes spent to show for it.   And it’s beyond frustrating........

0 Kudos