cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ArmA 3

Am I the only one interested in seeing this amazing milsim on stadia? I understand the complexity of controls, but pubg was handled pretty well on a controller? I would love to be able to play it on my crappy laptop that can barely run ArmA 2 on lowest settings. For anyone interested I tweeted them asking about a stadia port but I was ignored, if there were more of us i'm certain we would get an answer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey there,

If you'd like to see a particular game on Stadia, your best bet is to contact the developer/publisher via support email and/or social media like twitter/facebook. There's a lot that goes into bringing a game over to the Stadia library but a way you could really help the process is to make it known that this game is highly desired.

I would also recommend dropping the game request in the Stadia App via the feedback feature. Just navigate to the Settings page and scroll down to the Feedback menu item. This would also put it in front of some more eyes and show the Stadia team that there's an interest. 

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos
Community Member

0 Kudos
Community Member

I like the list you have made, my OP was to raise awareness that we as a community need to let our favorite game devs know that stadia gamers are out there contrary to popular belief, and actually voice to them (the developers not google) that we would love to see their games on our platform of choice. I was merely hoping to get other people to join me with messaging the official ArmA3 twitter.

0 Kudos
Community Member

too much mods and such.. plus that team is so small would take em 10 years to get it over in vanilla form

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos