cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

April Pro Games

Okay guys its that time of the month again less then 10 days till they reveal Aprils free pro games so what do you think they will be? Remember they are not always games that are on the platform yet but have been confirmed ill go first. I think it will Assassins Creed Oddesy and Turning Test witch i really want. 

YouNeedTruth
4 Kudos
20 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I’d love to see Darksiders be one. My guess is it will be the other 2 Steamworld games though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Football Manager 2020 has been free due to coronavirus. It was never on pro deal either. I think it will be a pro game in April actually.

The second game could be Stacks and stacks (and Stacks). It's releasing on April 1st !

I hope they're the two because I don't like much to see games offered when they have been on sales not so long before.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Hoping for doom 2016, but more thinking about darksiders or final fantasy XV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

When Doom 2016 comes out, it would be epic if I can port my progress from the switch!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

1. FF XV
  2. Trials Rising
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Fallout 76

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Youtube 2 will certainly be a free to play game for pro subscribers, coming this april. No doubt about it, in my mind.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Rage 2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Well turns out i I was partly correct. Serious Sam made the cut. Spitlings and the other one seem like they could be good time killers. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm a little surprised that serious Sam made the cut so quickly, but it probably didn't sell well. Everybody knew Doom Eternal was coming so why buy an old shooter? At least that's what I think. 

So they added a shooter, a kind-of kids game, and a party kinda game. Not bad overall.

0 Kudos