cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

April Pro Games

Okay guys its that time of the month again less then 10 days till they reveal Aprils free pro games so what do you think they will be? Remember they are not always games that are on the platform yet but have been confirmed ill go first. I think it will Assassins Creed Oddesy and Turning Test witch i really want. 

YouNeedTruth
4 Kudos
20 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

• Get Packed
  • Darksiders Genesis
Kudos appreciated if deserved.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I doubt it's going to be AC Odyssey since that's on sale and the April games are only 2 weeks away. Too many people would complain that they just bought it and then it got released as a Pro game. Plus Ubisoft isn't ready to offer it free.

I AM glad that Ubisoft is actually matching the sale prices for their Stadia games to the current sale prices on the ubisoft website for their PC versions! I've been saying for a long time that when the developers have sales they should match those sales here. I'm pretty sure it's the first time any of them have done it. So that's a good sign for the future.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I really hope it's either Assassins Creed Odyssey or Ghost Recon Breakpoint 

Cause then I'll buy the dlc's. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Sho I’m not a fan of free games either especially since the amount you will actually try never mind put a significant amount of time into is very low, on Xbox I have hundreds of games but not even loaded up 10 of them, I basically paid Xbox live to access online multiplayer on stadia I see zero value to a sub and so must most considering many wont have a 4K tv and HDR if looking for the cheap option so unless something changes with the sub I will never go back to it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Get Packed

3 Kudos
Community Member

It's a difficult guess. But I would say...

Doom 2016 and Lost words.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

id say cheaper titles this time around, trials rising and serious sam collection

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Strife I bought both of them... Then returned both so I hope it is not those one. I would have loved mk11

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm willing to bet Kine and Darksiders !

1 Kudo