Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Announcement] Premiere Edition orders shipping today

Hi there everybody, 

Happy Monday! Premiere Edition orders will start shipping today and codes will begin going out today as well. Thank you all again for your patience. 

- GraceFromGoogle

6 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Welcome Premiere players! Trust me, Stadia is awesome! 🙂

Stadia player since 19/11/2019!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Mine has just shipped, and I am getting ever more increasingly excited to try it! 

Do you know how long after shipping my code will come? 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

What order are the PEs going out in? I'm seeing people who ordered last week getting codes and hardware shipment confirmation, but I'm not getting any movement on my order placed 13 November. I've been charged, just curious how long until I get some kind of update on my order. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Bonsoir le mien à aussi été expédiée aujourd'hui et j'ai reçu mon code en début d'après midi vers 15h

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Welcome to the overheating chromecast fam!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Have you gone home for the day? Been reaching out on Twitter, here and Reddit. No one from Stadia seems to be responding at all. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@ChaoticSoul 
Xbox Live Gold and PlayStation Plus are both subscriptions that only give you a few games every month and the rest you have to buy. How do you sound right now my guy?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Fantastic, no updates from Stadia support. Pre-ordered weeks ago, seeing a ton of people who ordered over the weekend online and playing already. Thanks for taking pre-orders for no reason at all, was certainly not to make sure we had a place in line ahead of everyone who waited until after launch. Was really hoping to be able to get on today, maybe even tomorrow, but I've completely lost hope in Google customer support.

0 Kudos