Highlighted
Whito
Community Member

Screenshot_20200212-141119_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-141723_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-141825_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-141926_Stadia.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-141935_Stadia.jpg

This is support Stadia, in return I received a faulty controller ... So if I make publications complaining, being sarcastic or cynical with Stadia. Well, you screw up ... don't even think of any dog ​​to report me again or delete a post. The next time a dog attacks me defending his master ... I'll cancel my subscription forever.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ARGAH
Community Member

Whito you can't just put everyone under the same banner, I got attacked by a dog as a youth I don't hate dogs, got ran over with a car still use them to get about, point is just because you fell out with a moderator doesn't make them the devil so chill, try get your new controller and have a little faith.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Whito
Community Member

@ARGAH You're right I shouldn't put everyone in the same bag.

Sorry, I bet very hard on Stadia and I feel disappointed. In addition my land Catalonia is being attacked fiercely and we are very sensitive to censorship and authoritarianism.

So for me, that they censure me is very bad and my blood boils. For now I will wait to see if there is a V2 container.

I look forward to the announcement of Google apologizing to its customers and creating a controller that lives up to what Stadia wants to be.

Thank you ARGAH, I will keep my faith

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Whito : I checked the filters and can see that one of your posts was marked as spam, this was an automated rule that was a bit over zealous, no-one had actually manually flagged that post as spam.  Also I noticed that Chris removed the block and reinstated the post a couple of days ago and messaged you to that effect as well.  I'm not aware of any of your posts that are MIA.  If you believe that you do have some posts censored, let us know and we can investigate further, but I can't see any of your posts filtered away currently.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
ARGAH
Community Member

Well not on topic at all but from a guy in Scotland who would also love independence let me tell you there is a lot support here for movement in Catalonia, it is not going unnoticed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Whito
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo 

Thank you Mad for the review of my publication ...

I have not seen your message, nor did I know that it had been restored, thanks to Cris too, knowing that it is an automated process was warned for next time not to react so effusively.

Thank you

@ARGAH 

Thank you ARGAH and all the people of the Scots for the support does not go unnoticed here all the help to Clara Ponsati ... thank you very much.

I never imagined that they could hate us to such an extent.

I pray that the human species will realize once we have a planet with limited time and resources and that we have to unite if we do not want to see ourselves destined to extinction, that borders are not important ..

If a people want their identity just leave it,

people just want to live in peace and be happy with their families. We are not owned by anyone ... we are free and we are all brothers regardless of culture or religion.

Enough ... we are not interested in wars for the economy.

After 10 thousand years of wars this species continues with unlimited greed and evil.

0 Kudos