cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Additional Games

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm a great sports guy with bunch of my friends around the US who actually bought Stadia because I urged them to. Unfortunately, we don't have enough sports games especially, soccer (which we call football in my country). FIFA and or PES available. When is it likely to be added to Stadia?

Thanks

1 Kudo
1 Solution
Community Member

@xXxZeusxXx 

Stadia announced on their last connect video that Fifa 21 is coming this year. EA announced last month that Fifa will be delayed until October due to Pandemic. I don't think there has been any news on PES or even Konami joining Stadia. 

Issue I would have with PES is that is would be difficult to use any user created content to update kits, teams etc. That being said PES would always be my choice out the two. 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Member

@xXxZeusxXx 

Stadia announced on their last connect video that Fifa 21 is coming this year. EA announced last month that Fifa will be delayed until October due to Pandemic. I don't think there has been any news on PES or even Konami joining Stadia. 

Issue I would have with PES is that is would be difficult to use any user created content to update kits, teams etc. That being said PES would always be my choice out the two. 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos