cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Account Lockout

I just created a Google and then Stadia account today to purchase FM20. I was playing the game and it randomly shut down and logged me out both accounts entirely. My login details weren't saved and I can't get back into the account. I'm worried as I've only just purchased the game and the account recovery steps are telling me that typing in the email verification code isn't enough. I've also subscribed to Stadia Pro and I'm going to be charged for something I can't use. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DylanS96 It's oddly weird if your account got locked with no reason, especially if you just made it. Does anyone else know about the login info? Did you create the account yourself? What happened when you try to log in to access Stadia? Can you provide screenshots (blur/remove personal info)?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan Thanks for responding. No one else knows about the info, I had literally only made the account 2 or so hours before. When I try to login it asks me for the password that it didn't save and it won't allow me to reset it either. Provide screenshots of what? I am locked out of the accounts. I could provide screenshots of proof of payment to Stadia? 

0 Kudos